Friday, March 12, 2010

Antique flower pot?

Alright. So I have this antique flower pot. It's glass... It's yellow. It has a flower type design around the rim and in triangles that point towards the base. Their are also smooth triangles that point toward the rim. Um... The flowers aren't painted on they are part of the pot (brain crampage)... Um. I'm just wondering about it. I'm not looking to see really. I'd just like some info. I cant find any manufacture's name on it. I"m assuming it came from montana, because it was purchased an antique shop in montana. Um... It's about four inches tall and 3'4 inches wide... Anything? Sorry I dont have a picture right now. :(
Antique flower pot?
Look on the bottom of the vase and see if there


is anything printed there. I would suggest you


take your vase to antique dealers in your area and get their opinion on the value or where to find


information on it.
Reply:Look around the painted edges.Some artists sign their names in odd places.And just initials sometimes.flower

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


flower © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting