Sunday, March 14, 2010

I need flower ideas for my Summer wedding?

Okay, My bridemaids dresses are a cranberry red color. I really like the Stargazed pink lily- thats main flower. So i do want maybe a red or white rose in there but either a pale yellow or orange flower. My prob is i not to good with picking out a summer season flower. There are many but i dont want it to catch more attn than the lily. PLZ help whether its by name or a pic. My wedding is June 14th and i need to figure out what i want. *thank you for helping me out*
I need flower ideas for my Summer wedding?
You might find this website helpful.


http://www.weddinggazette.com/content/00...
Reply:Why not go to your local florist and tell them that you want to feature a Stargazer in your bouquet or wedding theme. Ask them to help match suitable flowers with it.nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


flower © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting