Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Flower arrangement course in NJ?

To save costs on my wedding I'm thinking about doing my own flower centerpieces, with the help of my mom and friends. Since I have no idea how to start I would love to take some classes. Does anybody know any flower arrangement course in the northern NJ area?


Thank you!
Flower arrangement course in NJ?
Call Michaels, it is a craft store, in Paramus, I believe it is in the same mall on 17 as Linens %26amp; Things and Ramsey Outdoor. Also, I have gotten brochures about the Bergenfield Adult Education courses being offered and they had quite a bit of classes available. Good luck, hope I helped
Reply:i would definately check with either a local college night course schedule or a huge florist.affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


flower © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting