Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Flower that messes up romantic vibes???

ok i been gettin these vibes..from this girl...complimented her all sweet...not gaming....honesty.....later she smiled at me real deep, emotional....like made me wanna cry......and i miss her when she not around....like felt a real strong connection wit her, like i could be happy with her....and thats rare.....so i decided to get her a flower....and it was delivered yesterday....and i got kind of a dull responce.......like she was un-interested.....like the vibes i was getting fit wit the flower......but apparently i was wrong...... so how do you mess up romantic vibes with a flower? maybe i read her wrong...(the smile was unmistakeable) to me at least..was like a smile i been waiting for all my life......worry about her.....we friends....but i been sensing from her that she think we gonna get married...and i think so to.....im so sensative to her every reaction to me.......one second i think she feels me..the next she don't....like heaven/hell ......any advice?
Flower that messes up romantic vibes???
Your getting vibes and you are gonna marry her? Obssessive compulsive much?
Reply:I think it is DaisesWhite Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


flower © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting