Saturday, October 24, 2009

Flower Stickers?

My sock is filled up with flower stickers. I can't put it on! I have a meeting in half an hour, and I absolutely NEED a sock on my foot! I cannot scoop the flower stickers out because they'll get mad and throw raw meat patties at my face. I've had a problem with flower stickers and doggie bags for awhile. I locked all the Doggie Bags up in my closet, but the other day one escaped and released all the others. Now there are doggie bags running all over town NOT scooping up poop! Instead they're frizzing, fujabaing, and pockysticklering. I tried shoving them down the chimney but then my lawn gnomes got angry and threw rabid poopie at my window!!! this morning when i was in the sink taking a shower a bunch of leprechauns jumped out and started slapping me with baboon butts! and if that wasn't bad enough, the muffin man came and fined me 400 bucks for not eating a carrot for a day and a half! My oh my, the world is out to get me! PLEASE HELP!!! Pellygoning is normally the solution...
Flower Stickers?
Oh fart! This is quite a sooting situation...well no worries. My name is Elb and I'm here to help!


Well first of all i would try doing a big stinky tooting fart so the flower stickers all die. Then throw rice burritos at them so they dont know whether to go to Hong Kong or Mexico. that way the sock will have no problem with the fact your feet smell like a cows big butt!performing arts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


flower © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting