Friday, November 6, 2009

Dipping flower stems in wax?

I was thinking of putting the flower I choose for my wedding in the top of the wedding cake, and instead of putting the stem in, I was thinking of dipping the stems in wax and putting them in the cake, so that no flower "juice" or anything can get into the cake. Would that work good, and how long would the flowers last like that? Would I need to put them in the cake just before the wedding for them to look there best, and so they're not wilted by cake time?
Dipping flower stems in wax?
I would think before the presentation, to do it last min. I am not sure how the warm/hot wax would react to the flower. I say do a test run, before the big day, so you can get a sense of how it will go.nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


flower © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting